Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Camouflages- Chapter 4

The next person to be interviewed was the family lawyer Louis. Perry asked him “You are the family lawyer right. How long have you served the family?”. Louis replied “ I have been with the family for twelve years”. Kevin asked “Could you tell us something about the Peterson family”. Louis thought for some time and answered “As far as I have known about him, I can say that he was a complex man. He was a lion when it came to his business. He was very well talented, that you could have guessed from his success. Personally he was a man with few words. He was not a man to let out his feelings easily. But then I wonder why he married a woman like Jennifer?. She is a tigress who appears to be a meek goat in appearance. I sometimes wonder what motive she had in marrying my client. I would not be surprised if it turned out to be money. Everything is possible when money is considered. His first wife was in far more contrast when compared to Jennifer. She was to say a perfect match for Mr. Peterson. She was a calm and composed lady. But eventually the relationship turned sour and like every household they started having problems. Then Mrs. Peterson’s health deteriorated and she died.”. Kevin nodded

Louis continued “Kathy was not happy with the relationship between her parents and she wanted everything to change soon. But poor girl, nothing happened as she expected. And what more could happen, he married Jennifer and she was in the midst of a nightmare. And to her surprise Jennifer treated her so well. Having heard about the relationships between the step mother and daughter this sometimes seems odd. Either Jennifer is a powerful actress or she is indeed what she seems to be. She even treated her own daughter badly.”

Kevin asked “How was your relation with Alicia. We have heard some gossip going around. We actually did our home work before arriving here. Isn’t it helpful?”. Louis face became red hot. He replied “ It is true that she liked me, but I am not serious about the relationship. I think she is a weird girl”. Perry muttered “By the way we heard that you both spent quite a time together and your rendezvous with her is on everybody’s lips”. Louis sighed “these gossips”. Kevin continued “But now when I saw you both in that room, I could find something odd. You both did not seem amiable and I could feel that your affection has been shifted to Kathy. Is it not so?” .

Louis starred…

The interview continuous….

No comments: