Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hilarious experience - 1



Taking of hilarious experiences. I would like to share some experiences which may or may not have been hilarious at that time, but now when I come to think of it, it sure does seem. So here are some incidents that flashes when I hear the word hilarious.

I have a certain allergy towards pets. Not that I don’t like them, It is that I am some what afraid of them. I love to admire them provided they are kept at a distance. As expected they have some extra affinity towards me and they get excited at my sight causing me to fear them even more. One such incident happened when I was doing my schooling. I used to take up extra tuitions to grasp some knowledge in order to avoid flunking in exams. The classes were at the first floor and the owner resided at the ground floor. As expected they had a huge pet dog. It used to bark at me as if asking “Why are you here?”. On the d day I came to the class in a happy mood. Closing the gate, I parked my cycle. My brother was with me. I was about to lock my cycle when I saw our hero fiercely approaching towards me. I had the chain lock with me. Myself and my brother started shouting. But our fellow was enjoying himself. He was playing ringa ringa roses, circling around the garden. We both were now at the opposite corners trying to disappear inside the walls and our fellow was alternating between the two corners. Whenever he came near me, I used the chain lock to scare him.

To escape from the dog’s bite, I started running and he thought that I was playing with him, and started chasing me. Racing with the dog, I lost one of my slippers and was now running with one slipper. Our bad luck, the gate was closed. Now as the dog was focusing on my brother, I approached the gate and without disturbing the fellow’s attention somehow managed to open the gate. Now he gave me a look as if saying “Now you, you can’t escape”. But I had to escape. Both of us fled, with the dog behind us. My brother being a better runner, defeated me and the dog’s attention was diverted towards him. I halted at this end. Now the dog had a large area to practice his running skills. We both were at the roads opposite ends and he was playing a messenger between us. We both had our own weapons. I had the chain lock as mentioned earlier. My poor brother had to collect some stones and fight with it. Taking his chance my brother escaped. Now it was only me and our hero. And he was really enjoying himself. This battle continued for some time. Luckily the dog owner’s relatives were residing a few blocks away and they noticed what had happened. They invited me inside their house and one of the member of the family was now ready to go into the battle field. He some how managed to inform the pet’s owner and completed the rescue mission.

After this incident, I was too careful, not to close the gate completely so that I could escape during emergencies. While locking my cycle, I used to think “I hear foot steps, is he ready for round 2?”

No comments: