Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I saw....


Blowing fresh air
In the window sill
I saw her…….
She was standing there
Her hair so wet
Droplets dripping

Our eyes met
She ran…and sat
On the pathway bench
Opened up a diary
Hastily turned
The pages…..

She starred at void
Making up her mind
What to write
She took her pen
On a page she stopped
She tried to write

Her eyes filled with tears
Dropping the diary…she ran
Seeing her
I rushed
Ran behind
Followed her


She merged with the mist
And disappeared
Speechless I stood
Totally perplexed
Slowly I turned
And retraced my path


I sat on the pathway bench
Let out a gasp
My eyes fell on the diary
The pages turning
With the wind
It stopped on a page


Curiously I glanced
I noted the date
My heart skipped a beat
It was today
Few words I saw
In blood red

“I will be back”

I shut my eyes tight
Chanting a prayer
I felt a chill
I felt something
Touching my feet

I pulled it
And wrapped myself tightly
With the blanket
And slept
Forgetting the dream

No comments: